Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Break From Reviews

I am taking a break from reviews right now.

Expect more coming because, my local video game store (Best Buy) gives 10$ for every new release game you buy. I have been mostly renting and have not gone in a while, so I checked online yesterday to see how much money I collected. 195$... Holy crap... I called to say it was wrong and that I should only be getting 20$, but they said that was not true, so, whatever. I am starting to really like Best Buy!

Thanks idiots!
Did you hear how much Sony had to pay for the damages to the Playstation Network? $171.1 million. Here is some good news for Sony, though. 91% of people who own PS3s and use the PSN stayed with Sony. They were confident that Sony would come through. The other 9% left Sony for the Xbox 360. Hey, Sony! I could donate a couple bucks from my Best Buy money. Enjoy! A winner is me!

Here is a link to the PSN poll for more information: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6315306.html?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B3

More good news. A new trailer for the next Call Of Duty game just came out. Watch below.


Keep the good news flowing. Duke Nukem Forever has just finished development, and they expect a demo to be out next week. It only took 14 years.

You can count on Duke.
It has been raining here in Eastern Canada for nearly two months straight, so I have a excuse to play video games. More reviews are coming soon. Do not worry.




No comments:

Post a Comment